UNLEASH YOUR BOREDOM: A Short Tour in Sirao and TOPS
“Life is like a road-trip; enjoy each day and don’t carry too much baggage”.
SETTING OF EXPECTATIONS:The view of flower farm is really not that wide as you see in the picture. I just found an angle to make it look that wide. But really, the flowers are elegantly beautiful.
THE SAD THING:The thing I noticed was that some visitors stepped on the flowers just to take selfies and pictures. I am not saying that taking pictures with the nice flowers is bad but what makes it not good is that they tend to forget that plants are living things too.
The good thing I like there is that there is a nice tree that give you s shade while enjoying the cool breeze of air.
Moreover, the thing that I like this travel was our TOPS destination. Though there’s no so much thing you can do in there but the 180 degree view of the City is too relaxing complemented by the fresh and cool air at the top. You can view Cebu, Lapu-Lapu and some part of Bohol.
This place is really a good place to reflect, to unwind or just to simply think things over.
The spectacular City Lights.
This is exactly a great place to sit in with the terrific view of the City below.
One of the tourist said: ” This place make your soul feel alive. A Good place to chill down and the City light is so wonderful to see.
A good place to reflect, to unwind or just to simply think things over.
SO MUCH ABOUT TOPS:
1. TOPS is about 2000ft. above sea level and has about a hectare in area.
2. This place is found in Malubog, Busay Cebu City. TOPS is owned by Emro Holdings Inc. Entrance fee is P100. Tops is one of the recommended place by some Cebuanos for guest who wants to relax and enjoy. Some say this is an ideal place when courting a love one or proposing for marriage. (Maybe)
3. It has a spacious parking area for motorcycles and cars.
4. There are shops found on the left side if the entrance where you can buy some foods like barbecues, drinks and some souvenirs are available too like personalized key chains hats, etc.. The place has an old bell which they enjoyed banging especially for couples (I don’t know what’s in it for them). There are concrete seats near the viewing area.
5. There are toilet facilities however I suggest to bring your own tissue just in case you need it .
1. Prior in your designated place to visit,make sure to negotiate with the driver the amount. In our travel, we paid the driver P500 (so P250 each since we’re just 2) but that includes our stop to Sirao then to Tops. We traveled by almost 3.00PM then we went home by 7:00 pm. So, the driver waited us in those hours.
2. Better to bring your own snacks and foods
3. Bring your cameras
Overall, that trip might be too short though but we were relieved and ready to meet tomorrow because it’s time to work again. We feel so refresh!