DinaOntravel Details: A humble Response.
As new in blogging, I am bit flattered that my blog was noticed and then nominated. It was just this summer I started doing my travel blog. Writing allows me to express something and to share the experience I have with the places I have been to with, the wonderful people I have been even in a solo travel. My humble site is not that developed yet but it expresses my desire to let someone appreciate how nice is the world we are living! Thus, I want anyone to be inspired as well. It was then Sarah from travelosio.com found my post: About Mactan Shrine, a historic place and I am thankful to her for giving a time to read my post and to nominate my blog too. ( Thanks Sarah 🙂 ). She is a talented Filipina travel blogger who is working abroad as a Software Engineer. She was for sure an enthusiast traveler. She is also new in blogging but her post are great and I really enjoy reading it. She already received recognition and silver Award.
What is Liebster Award and what does this word means?
Liebster is a German word means sweetheart, favourite or beloved. I am thankful and hopeful that my blog would inspire and leave an impression to others.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS SHE PASSED ON ME:
1. WHEN DID YOU START BLOGGING?
Just this summer: I enjoy adventure and fun at the same time writing is my pleasure (like literally writing and documenting) So, then I decided to write a blog to share the experience and the places I traveled. I have a blog before but it was not about travel blogging.
2. WHAT IS THE BEST TRAVEL MEMORY?
Best travel memory is the fun, the thrill and the excitement! I remembered my travelled at Kalanggaman Island. I was really scared at that time since our boat was really small and the waves we encountered were too large! Our small boat kept conquering those winds and waves. It was fun and a bit funny because we had not reached our destination yet but all of us already had our swim; WE ARE ALREADY SO WET WITH THE SEA THAT KEEPS COMING IN OUR BOAT. We are so cold too. When we reached the Island, bags and luggage are all wet too. We traveled for 2 hours and a half and I could still remember those scenery as girls in the boat keeps on shouting – a shout of a bit fear and an adventure! (WHOOAH!)
3. HOW OFTEN DO YOU TRAVEL?
Not that often. Hmmmm, once a month; Sometimes twice but not really on those far places.
p style=”padding-left:60px;”>4. WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST TRAVEL INSPIRATION?
I want to inspire anyone that “Life is a Gift” to show that the world created for us is a “great world”, to let anyone remember that we “should be thankful and grateful to our creator.”—for this reason, it inspires me to travel and share.
5. IF YOU COULD HAVE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE AND WHY? Somewhere in Europe and Paris. I love the places I see online.
6. WHAT IS THE BEST FOOD YOU’VE EVER HAD AND WHERE?
I have not traveled yet outside my country. So far, as always I would say that Pinoy foods are the best. Even foreigners testify it! I remembered one foreigner before said, ADOBO is PERFECT!
7. WHAT IS THE MOST CHALLENGING THING YOU’VE DONE?
FIRST TIME – is always been the most thrilling, the most exciting and the most challenging part, agree? But the most challenging part that happened to me was when I was 7. I could still remember the fear I felt that time. I am happy I still have my mom presently. It was only me and my mom that time and for the details of the story I just want to keep it myself but I like to testify that PRAYERS provide WONDERS!
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE SO FAR?
9. WHAT ARE THE PLACES ON TOP OF YOUR BUCKET LIST?
In Other country: Europe, Paris.
10. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT WHILE TRAVELLING?
So far, none
11. WHAT DO YOU HOPE PEOPLE WILL LEARN ABOUT THE “WORLD” BY READING YOUR BLOG?
I want to inspire anyone that “Life is a Gift”. To inspire that positivity provide good result and that there are lots of things to be thankful of.
So How Does it Work?
For those who had not been to this before, here are some rules that needs to follow.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (Optional)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
For additional Info about this Liebster Award: CLICK HERE
PS: I am new to this site so I don’t have lot’s of blogs that read yet, those blogs I posted are some of the blogs I like.
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES:
1.When did you start blogging and why?
2. What do you hope people will learn about the “World” by reading your Blog?
3. Best ravel Memory
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
5. What are the places on top of your bucket list and Why?
6. What is the most breathtaking place you have been?
7. Give 3 important tips in travelling that you have learned?
8. What photography tips could you give for taking great travel photos?
9. In your Travel, what is the best food you tasted so far?
10. How did you come up with the title of your own blog?
11. What is the most challenging thing you’ve done?
Thanks For Having Time in Viewing my blog.